Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the ageing process.
Though Facial Rejuvenation can be sometimes referred to as an Acupuncture facelift, it is more than a cosmetic procedure.
Benefits of a Facial Rejuvenation Series:
- Improves muscle tone and dermal contraction.
- Increases collagen production and has an effect on its dispersal.
- Helps to eliminate and reduce bags under the eyes, and decreases the tendency towards sagging and jowls.
- Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and thus eliminating excess fluids.
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles.
- Improves hormonal balance; thus; even those with hormonal acne can benefit.
- Moisturizes the skin by increased local circulation of blood and lymph to the face.
- Improves facial colour by the increase of peripheral circulation.
- Reduces or eliminates double chins.
- Tightens the pores.
- Brightens the eyes.
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids.
- Reduces stress evident in the face.
- Promotes overall health and wellbeing.
- Brings out a personís innate beauty and radiance.
- Slows the ageing process, from within.
- Delays the hair turning grey and the loss of hair associated with ageing.
- Benefits the eyes, ears, sinuses, thyroid, and brain
Facial Rejuvenation / Cosmetic Acupuncture
Based on a discovery of the Chinese thousands of years ago regarding that many meridians either begin or end on the face.
Oriental medicine involves the insertion of hair-thin needles along Qi channels some in the face, ears, neck, hands, trunk and legs; many meridians begin on the face while some have internal branches, which go to the face.
Johnstown House Hotel
Enfield co Meath
Bishop Gate Street
Mullingar co Westmeath
Keons trce/New Street
Gerald M Ward T.C.M.C.I NLP
For information and appointments.
Health Market Square